To combat the strict stereotypes that Disney princes and princesses represent, some geniuses at Imgur have started swapping the genders of Disney characters. Genderbent Disney shows that Disney clearly gets a little lazy when it comes to reusing their character molds, making it surprisingly easy to look more feminine. To make a male character look more classically feminine, for example, all you need to do is round the chin, soften the jaw and make the nose a little slimmer.
But with the simplicity of these alterations — a few millimeters of nose, a different hairstyle — Disney accidentally makes a meaningful point about the fluidity of gender expression.
I’m opening commissions to finally buy my own laptop!
(1 euro= 1,40 dollars)
Things I will draw if requested:Fan Characters
Nude(both artistic and ‘provocative’)
Violent/gorish stuff(except rape/rapeish stuff)
Some fetishes are okay to me, we’d discuss, but I’m…not sure why would you commish me fetish material?
Things I will not draw:Official copyrighted characters(ex. Fluttershy)
Anything that glorify racism,sexism, homophobia etc. or veganism and communism(but again, why would you choose me for that stuff?)
If interested send me a private message/ask! My Mail is firstname.lastname@example.org (Please let me know if you mail me, I don’t check my gmail often)
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
I’m late for werewolf day but anyway.
I’ve had this stupid pun stuck in my head for days, here, have it.
I’d love a few re blogs, please. Means a lot.
Although I know it’s not that good.
Omfg so many notes tHEY MULTIPLIED
I AM GOING TO FUCKING DIE, BUTTERCHEESE IS CANON NOW!!!
Ok, tell me what you fucking want. This CAN’T be a coincidence. NEVER FUCKING EVER.
Special thanks to my friend Sarah for telling me.
I CAN GO DIE IN PIECE NOW.
I wanted to try a new coloring style and I must admit I like it a lot! I shall continue using it ùwù
Majestic Motherfucking Creatures we are.
This is sensational
This is the best post
This photo set popped up just in time.
The Doctors Tim Burton style. Part 2
The Doctors Tim Burton style. Part 1
Official art of Dangan Ronpa 1.2 Reload by Rui Komatsuzaki.
I play a very dangerous game
it’s not my fault people have the gall to make attractive OCs
never reblogged something so accurate